The use of the ConferenceFinder website ("conferencefinder.co.za") is subject to the terms and conditions of use as set out below.
1) All information published on the conferencefinder.co.za website serves as a guide only. It is the responsibility of individuals browsing through the website to satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information by way of enquiry and/or checking directly with the establishment/venue concerned.
2) While every effort has been made to ensure that the general information contained within the conferencefinder.co.za web site is accurate, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of information supplied by the establishment. All material supplied by these establishments and venues is used by conferencefinder.co.za on the basis that they own the rights to the said material.
3) By making an enquiry for a reservation through conferencefinder.co.za or any of our sister websites the individual browser is aware that you are not dealing with the establishment itself. From the point at which you make your enquiry for a reservation, we act solely as an intermediary between you and the hotel/establishment owner by transmitting the details of your reservation to the relevant hotel/establishment owner and sending you a confirmation email for and on behalf of the hotel or establishment owner.
4) When rendering our services, the information that we disclose is based on the information provided to us by the establishment/venue. Although we will use reasonable skill and care in performing our services we will not verify if, and cannot guarantee that, all information is accurate, complete or correct, nor can we be held responsible for any errors (including manifest and typographical errors), any interruptions (whether due to any (temporary and/or partial) breakdown, repair, upgrade or maintenance of our website or otherwise), inaccurate, misleading or untrue information or non-delivery of information. Each establishment/venue remains responsible at all times for the accuracy, completeness and correctness of the (descriptive) information (including the price and availability) displayed on our website.
5) Our website does not constitute and should not be regarded as a recommendation or endorsement of (the quality, service level or rating of) any establishment or venue available.
6) ConferenceFinder reserves the right to alter and amend the contents of this website including these terms and conditions from time to time. We ask that you re-acquaint yourself with these terms and conditions frequently as well as the entire content of our website to make sure that you are at all times aware of any amendments and changes that have been made. ConferenceFinder will not be held to any previously existing representations, terms, conditions or other information subsequently altered on this website.
7) ConferenceFinder reserves the right to institute criminal proceedings against any user who may attempt to maliciously utilise this website by gaining unauthorised access to any page on this website or by delivering or attempting to deliver any unauthorised or harmful code to this website.
8) ConferenceFinder is not responsible for the conduct of registered users and any other 3rd party that may be represented within our service offerings.
9) ConferenceFinder reserves the right to email you with any form of relevant information, should you have made use of any of our services or registered with the website.
10) ConferenceFinder tacitly absolves itself from any indirect or consequential loss, damage or inconvenience whatsoever or however caused to any Advertiser or User of the website, as a consequence of any failure on behalf of ConferenceFinder or any of its employees, representatives or contractors to fulfill any of its obligations in terms hereof or as a consequence of any errors or omissions in any advertisement and further, ConferenceFinder is hereby indemnified against any such loss, damage or inconvenience occasioned to Advertisers and/or any of its employees, agents and/or any third parties in this regard.
11) The laws of the Republic of South Africa will apply in respect of any legal issue or litigation arising directly or indirectly from this website.
12) By using this website, you tacitly agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out above.